Welcome to the chair of International Finance.
The growing team of the chair is dedicated to research and teaching in the broader field of International Economics.
Summer term 2018:
In the summer term 2018 three lectures and a seminar are taught by the chair:
- Financial Economics I: International Financial Markets (Prof. Philip Sauré) - Find the syllabus here
- Trade Policy (Prof. Philip Sauré) - Find the syllabus here
- International Economics: Recent Advances in International Trade (Philipp Herkenhoff) - Find the syllabus here
- Bachelor Seminar "Trade Policy" - Find the syllabus here
Winter term 2018/19:
In the winter term 2018/19 the following lectures and seminars will be taught by the chair:
- Financial Economics II: Global Imbalances and External Adjustment (Philip Sauré)
- Seminar: Current Topics in International Macroeconomics (Philip Sauré)
- Seminar: Heterogeneous Firms in the Global Economy (Philipp Herkenhoff) - Find the syllabus here
- International Trade: Theory and Policy (Philip Sauré)
- Bachelorseminar Trade Policy (Philip Sauré)
Information about these courses is regularly updated under the link Teaching to the left.
Lehrstuhl International Finance
Prof. Dr. Philip Sauré
Office Hours: Tuesday, 1:30 - 2:30 pm
Tel.: +49(0)6131-39 22006
Fax: +49(0)6131-39 25588