Welcome to the chair of International Finance.
The growing team of the chair is dedicated to research and teaching in the broader field of International Economics.
Winter term 2018/19:
In the winter term 2018/19 the following lectures and seminars will be taught by the chair:
- Financial Economics II: Global Imbalances and External Adjustment (Philip Sauré) - Find the syllabus here
- Seminar: Current Topics in International Macroeconomics (Philip Sauré)
- Seminar: Heterogeneous Firms in the Global Economy (Philipp Herkenhoff) - Find the syllabus here
- International Trade: Theory and Policy (Philip Sauré) - Find the syllabus here
- Bachelorseminar Trade Policy (Philip Sauré) - Find the syllabus here
Information about these courses is regularly updated under the link Teaching to the left.
Lehrstuhl International Finance
Prof. Dr. Philip Sauré
Tel.: +49(0)6131-39 22006
Fax: +49(0)6131-39 25588