Welcome to the chair of International Finance.
Due to COVID-19, there are no personal meetings at the chair until further notice.
All lectures, tutorials and office hours, will take place online through MS Teams.
- The Lectures and Tutorials will be held online but real-time at the dates announced in jogustine.uni-mainz.de. The links to the respective Teams-meetings can be accessed through Moodle for the students registered.
- For BSc Seminars the same rules apply as above.
- MIEEP Seminar participants are contacted directly through email.
- Office hours upon appointment - please contact the email unter Contact below.
For all organizational questions, please contact us through the contacts below.
Despite the adverse circumstances, we wish you a very nice and successful term - stay healthy!
Summer term 2021:
In the current term the following lectures and seminars will be taught by the chair:
- International Financial Markets (Philip Sauré) - syllabus
- Recent Advances in International Trade (Philipp Herkenhoff) - syllabus
- Trade Policy (Philip Sauré) - syllabus
- Seminar: International trade and labor markets (Philip Sauré)
- Bachelorseminar Trade Policy: Empirical Topics in International Trade (Philip Sauré) - syllabus
Information about these courses is updated under the link Teaching to the left.
Information about master theses is also available under the link Teaching.
The office is currently opened only irregularly. Please make an appointment by Email or phone through
Tel.: +49(0)6131-39 22006
Fax: +49(0)6131-39 25588
Office hours Prof. Dr. Philip Sauré: Tuesday 2:30 - 3:30 pm
Office hours cancelled: 20 and 27 July, 3 August 2021.
Office hours Ms. Bernardi: Monday - Thursday 9 am - 12 pm