Welcome to the chair of International Finance.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, there will be no in-person meetings at the chair until further notice.
Consultations, including the office hours, will take place by skype or zoom. Please send an email if you want to make an appointment.
The team of the chair is dedicated to research and teaching in the broader field of International Economics.
Teaching - Overview
Summer term 2020:
In the summer term 2020 the following lectures and seminars will be taught by the chair:
- International Financial Markets (Philip Sauré) - find the syllabus here
- Trade Policy (Philip Sauré) - find the syllabus here
- Seminar International Economics: International Trade and Labour Markets (Philip Sauré)
- Recent Advances in International Trade (Philipp Herkenhoff) - find the syllabus here
- Bachelorseminar Trade Policy: Topics in Trade Policy (Philip Sauré) - find the syllabus here
Information about these courses is regularly updated under the link Teaching to the left.
Information about master theses is also available under the link Teaching.
The office is currently opened only irregularly.
Please make an appointment by Email or phone!
Tel.: +49(0)6131-39 22006
Fax: +49(0)6131-39 25588
Office hours Prof. Dr. Philip Sauré:
Tuesday 2:30 - 3:30 pm
Office hour Prof. Sauré on 14 April: 3:30 - 4:30 pm!
Office hours Ms. Bernardi:
Monday - Thursday 9 am - 12 pm