Welcome to the chair of International Finance.
The growing team of the chair is dedicated to research and teaching in the broader field of International Economics.
Summer term 2019:
In the summer term 2019 the following lectures and seminars will be taught by the chair:
- Financial Economics I: International Financial Markets (Philip Sauré)
- Trade Policy (Philip Sauré)
- Recent Advances in International Trade (Philipp Herkenhoff)
- Seminar International Economics: Empirical Topics in International Economics (Philip Sauré)
- Bachelorseminar Trade Policy (Philip Sauré) - Find the syllabus here
- Introductory seminar: Wissenschaftliches Schreiben (Philipp Herkenhoff)
Information about these courses is regularly updated under the link Teaching to the left.
Lehrstuhl International Finance
Prof. Dr. Philip Sauré
Tel.: +49(0)6131-39 22006
Fax: +49(0)6131-39 25588